Golden Shores Water Co. has partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed bill to complete your bill payment. You may request you account number by calling Golden Shores Water Co.
- Nexbillpay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this service?
- Golden Shores Water Co. account number (located on your bill).
- The balance owed on your bill.
- Your payment method.
What is the Service fee?
Nexbillpay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee is $3.95 for transaction up to $150.00. $1.00 and 2.95% charge for all payments over $150.00
Does Golden Shores Water Co. keep any part of the service fee?
Golden Shores Water Co. will NEVER keep any part of the Nexbillpay service fee. Nexbillpay is a seperate entity providing a service for all customers of Golden Shores Water Co.
How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, Nexbillpay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the registration process. You can also print your receipt online after the transaction is completed.
Who do I contact for technical support?
Please contact Nexbillpay at 1(800)639-2435 option 2 for technical support.
If you account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office BEFORE you make a payment. Service will not be automatically restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contacting our office first!